Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Web
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Tackling fake news and disinformation: an ethical issue that strikes at the heart of practice 6. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a theme that Topi?

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community.

article thumbnail

PR Tech Briefing: Onclusive Provides PR with Attribution Capabilities and Promises Novel Approach to Distribution

Sword and the Script

This is an effort to illustrate some of the interesting innovations occurring within the PR vendor community – and provide an agnostic source of information on tools and technologies I believe PR professionals should have on their radar. 7) User reviews and community comments. As a startup, it has raised $21.4

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community.

article thumbnail

Engaging (and grilling) the social side of James Grunig

PR Conversations

I have long had an interest in the potential of cyber media (including discussion groups, listservs, web pages, blogs, and the new social media) for use in public relations. Page conference three weeks ago, a panel on the new media suggested that Google should be the home page for an organization rather than its own web page.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in The Career show podcast

Maxim Behar

The Shumen Theatre was the first theatre in Bulgaria, the Shumen Symphony Orchestra was the first, and the Shumen Community Center was the first in Bulgaria. My dad had sent me to learn the language at the local Community center and I knew only how to greet and say goodbye to people, but I still told him that I knew how to speak.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 192