Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Course Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As we turn the page on the year, it’s time to look at the trends that affect PR and marketing communications. Of course, the changes we see aren’t usually sudden. These are the ones that get my vote for the strongest and most relevant trends that will carry over into 2022. Brand purpose has real purpose.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

These were the top communities on Reddit in May 2022

NewsWhip

Here are some of the key takeaways to give you a flavor: r/memes returned to the top of the charts as the top community. r/worldnews remained one of the communities that generated the most conversation. Sport-based communities were also high drivers of conversation. The highest scoring Reddit communities of May 2022.

Reddit 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

These were the top posts on Reddit in July 2022

NewsWhip

Welcome back to another edition of our Reddit rankings for July 2022, where once again we looked back at the top communities, posts, and link posts of the month. . The top communities in July 2022. The top ten communities were largely similar though in a different order in positions 6-10 than the previous month. .

Reddit 149
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

These were the top scoring Reddit posts in April 2022

NewsWhip

So in this blog, we will look at the communities that have the highest score (i.e. r/memes was a particularly successful community in terms of the highest score. r/AskReddit was the community that had the most discussion. The highest scoring Reddit communities of April 2022. Let’s look at the data.

Reddit 78
article thumbnail

Despite Twitter backlash, the Patagonia climate action resonated where it mattered

NewsWhip

Patagonia shared NYT’s story on their own social media accounts, earning over 10k engagements to its Facebook post and 153k on Twitter , both stating that it was giving away the company to “planet Earth.”. link] — Patagonia (@patagonia) September 14, 2022. link] — graham starr (@GrahamStarr) September 15, 2022.

Twitter 78
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81