Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

How to Segment Journalists By Social Media Use

Cision

And you hear journalists complain about this lack of differentiation in how the PR community pitches them. The Cision 2017 Global Social Journalism Study provides some very tangible insights into the social media perception and behaviors of journalists. Architects” are the most pro-social group of journalists. Messengers.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

[Guest Post] Five Ways to Ensure Your Next Speaker Lineup Includes More Than Just Middle Aged White Guys

Deirdre Breakenridge

A study published in the mbio journal, and conducted by researchers at Yale University and Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University showed that by including at least one female in the planning committee for meetings, the number of female speakers invited increases. June 4, 2014. January 7, 2014. January 7, 2014.

article thumbnail

Public relations and professionalism: work to do to realise full potential

Stephen Waddington

Practitioners and academics operate in almost entirely separate communities. Betteke van Ruler borrowed the title of a poplar book on gender issues to describe the situation between the two communities. Participants responded to questionnaires with the results aggregated and shared with the groups for up to four rounds.

Publicity 167
article thumbnail

What’s Your Social Media Elevator Pitch? Join #PRStudChat on June 21 To Find Out How to Leverage Your Network

Deirdre Breakenridge

She recently received her master of science in public relations from New York University’s School of Professional Studies and received her bachelor of science in journalism from Boston University. Sabrina joined HBO as an intern for her department in 2014 and they haven’t been able to get rid of her since. Read more.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Growth of independent journalism. “We Products and services would have to become affordable as they would have to target an increasingly larger middle-income group.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

In 2014, as I started to share my experiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and my on Blog, I was recruited to speak at anti-bribery and compliance conferences. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. So, back in 2014, I set up social media channels across the board.