Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Resources
article thumbnail

How to build better relations with employees

PR Conversations

Next, it is interesting that Earnshaw’s chapter title focuses on relationships with employees, where the 2014 text has a more functionalist title. Hence my preference for Earnshaw’s focus on building better relationships employees rather than seeing them as an audience for internal communications.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Improved Social PR via the Employee Advocacy Route

Waxing UnLyrical

When doing my due diligence for this post, I came across a transcript of the #PRprochat that happened in July 2014. Shonali Burke (@shonali) July 10, 2014. Employee advocacy can help you make that possible. Most companies are blind to the massive PR resource that is their workforce. satisfaction (cont) #PRprochat.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future!

article thumbnail

Tips For Being A Kick-@$$ PR Intern

Shift Communications

As an employee, you own a certain part of a project and the quality of that deliverable is a direct reflection on the SHIFT brand. Employee relations are an essential part of your internship experience. While this may seem a little odd or atypical, in the SHIFT community, it is quite the norm. Tap your Network. Brittany Joyal.

Internal 102
article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

Thankfully, expert resources soon arrived, in some cases from faraway states, to guide them. When my family undertook major renovations on our house in 2014, we began by interviewing several contractors. Similarly, companies can anticipate many of the resources they’ll need if a crisis strikes. This is a valuable perspective.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future!