Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Print Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

As chief editor, I lead all FleetOwner’s content planning efforts for both print and digital. I covered Hurricane Sandy in Connecticut in 2012. That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. Just this year, FleetOwner won a Jesse H.

Meeting 59
article thumbnail

Which sectors will be hot or not in technology PR in 2017?

PR in High Definition

Technology isn’t all drones, swarm intelligence and hype – and even the worlds of virtual reality (despite the ready availability of headsets), 3D printing and the IoT are a reasonably long way from ubiquitous adoption across the UK. The post Which sectors will be hot or not in technology PR in 2017?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

In the course of putting together the monthly PR technology summary ( PR Tech Sum ), I’ve realized that no news site has compiled a complete list of all the acquisitions around Cision. 3) September 15, 2014: Visible Technologies. Newly combined Vocus-Cision acquires Visible Technologies , a provider of social media analytics.

article thumbnail

The Top Ten Weight Lifting Blogs

Norton's Notes

DeFranco’s website brags of its success in print and online publications including Men’s Health. The success and branding of the gym is also reiterated by its hard-core training methods, successful customers and the community-like feel with members offering advice and information in order to get the most out of your gym experience.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

Like some technological teddy. ” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show. Hot off the printed press. 7: The Compound Effect , by Darren Hardy (2012) £9.99. Sticking it under my pillow.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Crosby Noricks 20:20 Vision

Norton's Notes

Each month, a community of more than 100k followers rely on Crosby and PR Couture to provide fresh insight into public relations, marketing and social media as well as expert interviews, strategy and job leads. 15. How do you think an ever increasing growth in technology will change the marketing sector? 17.

article thumbnail

State of Healthcare Content Marketing: 5 Trends Transforming the Industry

Contently - Strategy

Over 2,400 years later, technology, science, and medicine have evolved exponentially, but many words in the oath are still remarkably relevant: “I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug. Methodology.