Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove International
article thumbnail

7 Rules for a New Era of Communications

PRSay

Works like Daniel Kahneman’s “Thinking Fast and Slow” (2011) and Jonathan Haidt’s “The Righteous Mind” (2012) show that they — and our target audiences — are not. L’Oréal Paris stands in solidarity with the Black community, and against injustice of any kind. We need to educate ourselves and ask for feedback internally and externally.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). 2) SocialChorus adds new employee comms products. SocialChorus is an employee communications platform that announced several new products at its customer conference. Onclusive has raised $21.4

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

A North Minneapolis native, Tess excelled in her journalism program at Drake University, during which she presided over the Coalition of Black Students and interned in business development with The Integer Group and in marketing/group sales with Iowa Events Center. Jordan has a true passion for communication and sports!

article thumbnail

Global Business Leaders Congratulate Maxim Behar for the PR Week Award as Best PR Professional in Europe for 2022

Maxim Behar

We know each other for almost 15 years now, have done numerous projects together within the International PR Organization ICCO, have met several times in Austria and in Bulgaria. You are one of the strongest persons that we have in the international PR business. And what always impresses me most is how much your employees love you.

Energy 52
article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

He recognized early how Twitter could help him and AmFam on several fronts, including driving deeper connections with agents and employees, as well as simplifying his life by aggregating news and information into one place for easier consumption. It’s why Jack realized long ago – 2011 to be exact – that he needed help.

article thumbnail

Flash Mobs Go Social in India

Waxing UnLyrical

While a slew of such campaigns have taken place in India, one that caught the fancy of many is the recent flash mob organized by the IBM OnDemand Community. As organizations all over the globe try to use smart moves to attract and retain customers, the recent and ongoing turbulence in the global economy has only intensified this need.

YouTube 87