Remove Books Remove Community Remove Download Remove Print
article thumbnail

Platinum: Celebrating the CIPR at 70

Stephen Waddington

It’s also the name of a very special CIPR community project that celebrates its foundation in 1948. It’s my eighth book. I say my book but it’s not really my book at all nor is it the CIPR’s. It’s their book. It reflects what the community considers to be important. She’s also my partner.

Handbook 114
article thumbnail

Free #PRstack #2 book with 30 how to guides for hacking your PR practice, tactics and strategy

Stuart Bruce

I’m privileged to be a member of the PRstack community created by Stephen Waddington, past president of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and chief engagement officer at Ketchum. Like the first PRstack #1 book the content was sourced from volunteers working in public relations each of whom contributed a different chapter.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

The following is an excerpt from Joe’s new book, Corona Marketing: What Marketing Professionals Need to Do Now to Survive the Crisis. Download it free today. Nonmedia companies, who in some cases had robust print custom magazines, began to lay off portions of their content teams. Explore Media Partnerships.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

Have you always aspired to write a book? 5 Life and Work Sometimes Get in the Way #6 A Stem Forms #7 The Research Phase #8 Attending Writing School #9 Final Preparations #10 What First-Drafting a Book in 46 Days Looks Like #11 Tips on First-Drafting a Book by a First-Time (Self-Publishing) Author Next Steps Conclusion Codicil.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Many of the Fringe community stakeholders are clear: the artists (actors, writers, directors, stage managers, etc.);

article thumbnail

What journalists need from PR pitches

Presspage

If you are sending a press release, make sure it includes all the relevant information and a couple of jargon-free quotes that talk about why this is important for consumers or a wider community – not for the company or organization. If the image is to go into print, it needs to be at least 1MB. Personalize your PR pitches.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons Earned Media Still Rules

Beyond PR

and you’ll find the same thing on the other side of the content you create and conversations you have: Communities. The communities that make up your brand’s audience are built around personal and professional networks, mutual interests, even devotion to individual influencers. And to connect with these communities, you need trust.

Media 75