Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Government Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Visiting Hoffman in China — a global agency, locally relevant

The Hoffman Agency

There are also concerns about working with its companies — from privacy to human rights. A challenge Brenda faces every day is the caution that Chinese brands have when working with global correspondents — especially those writing for news agencies that are blocked, like Reuters. Celebrating October birthdays (mine included!)

Local 36
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

Like other solution providers in the space, Poppulo is careful to emphasize security with its AI development : “One reason enterprise organizations choose to partner with Poppulo is our proven approach to delivering on their security and governance needs,” said Poppulo CTO Abhi Anantharaman. Meltwater gamifies customer community.

Analysis 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Understanding the Defense Tech Industry and the Role of Public Relations

5W PR

Government agencies with competing priorities, military branches with specific technological needs, private contractors vying for contracts, and a cautious public with varied opinions on the industry. Audiences The stakeholders for defense tech PR are incredibly diverse, unlike many others.

article thumbnail

The Future of TikTok – and What a Potential Ban Means for the UK

Prohibition

However, the app has recently come under scrutiny and faces a potential ban in the US and UK due to concerns over data privacy and national security. TikTok’s Potential Ban in the US and UK TikTok’s future has been uncertain in recent months due to concerns over data privacy and national security.

Privacy 62
article thumbnail

PR’s Crucial Role in Strengthening Cybersecurity Awareness

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

NCSAM takes place every October and is led by a collaborative effort between government agencies, private sector organizations, and non-profit organizations. Organizing events and webinars: PR agencies can help coordinate webinars, seminars, and workshops focused on cybersecurity topics.

Education 112
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m particularly interested in the new and interesting ways automakers are designing and outfitting the user interface, and some of the potential issues — distraction, data privacy and additional costs for features, among others. Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

There are so many thoughtful contributions – from people working on both the in-house and agency sides. And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196