Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Crisis Remove Financial
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee.

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

Kelley, who uses the stage name Harpy Daniels, was one of five members of the Navy’s pilot program that ran October 2022 to March 2023. The military as a whole faces a severe recruiting crisis. My love of the Navy and the communication community inspires me to candidly address this topic.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Lessons From The Biggest Failures of 2023

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

But the reaction in the gay and trans community was swift and angry, and sales suffered. Walk the walk before you talk: International Women’s Day It was more an embarrassment than a crisis, but in March of 2022, hundreds of companies marked International Women’s Day with promotions or social posts of support.

Banking 212
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

2023 Speaking Topics Announced – RepUs’s Casey Boggs

Reputation Us

” As associations and businesses prepare, Casey Boggs of ReputationUs is available to speak on several timely reputation management and crisis mitigation topics. Being Crisis-Ready Enhances Reputation. Silence suggests weakness, fear, even complicity in the minds of your staff, customers and community. Merging Soon?

article thumbnail

Eight Reputation Enhancement Actions to Take in 2023

Reputation Us

Looking back, 2022 brought in the Year of the Tiger. Web3 brings the opportunity for reputation based on participation, allowing you to engage with communities online—and to own/control your consolidated reputation data. This can create a crisis management situation for your reputation. See our blog for more details.).

article thumbnail

Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover: Lessons for Leaders

Reputation Us

From the November 28, 2022 issue of Financial Brand. Since taking over Twitter, Musk has put the world on notice that he’s in charge and more changes are coming,” Casey Boggs, president of the reputation and crisis management company ReputationUs, tells The Financial Brand. And urgency helps leaders execute on it.

Twitter 78