Remove category product-news
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

All the reviews below were featured in my irregular reading list email: I issued seven in 2016. 1: Deep Work: Rules for Focused (Sic) Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport (2016) £10.49. P.S. Cialdini brought out a follow-up book in September 2016. If you fit into the latter category, this book will give you hope.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

Another PR Tech Startup Gets Venture Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

million in 2016. The PR community needs the competition. That’s when he started building a product in-house. So, I sold my agency and went all in with Propel to invent the public relations management (PRM) category – which has significantly gained steam in the industry since we launched the first PRM in 2018.”.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Summary of monthly PR tech news: Muck Rack focuses on public relations management; Prowly enhances media database; new execs at Meltwater and Signal AI The term “public relations management” sounds like an advanced college class but shaping up for something else. Welcome to the second half of 2020!

article thumbnail

Kombucha, Probiotics, and Plant-based everything—Oh My!

5W PR

It’s been a week since brands and companies from across the globe unveiled their newest launches and innovations at Natural Products Expo West 2017. First, we want to applaud all of our clients for truly leading the way in their respective categories. market from Greece. market from Greece.

Hotels 90
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

Why Newswires? The Past, Present & Future of Trusted News

Business Wire

Newswires have a long tradition of fulfilling an industry need for the dissemination of market moving information to a wide range of news organizations and other stakeholders. Trends and technical advancements have influenced how news is both distributed and consumed.

Financial 164
article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

I’ve grouped all predictions this year into categories, which is an effort to make it easier to read: Marketing predictions. PR and communications predictions. They lose sight of the day-to-day execution needed to build a productive and efficient machine that contributes to their company’s bottom line. My own predictions.

Marketing 174