Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. The company’s measures are based on the pitches sent through their systems. ” I first heard the term in 2013, but it’s grown increasingly popular, because marketing people like to give new names to traditional concepts.

Report 106
article thumbnail

Measuring CSR: #measurePR with John Friedman

Waxing UnLyrical

A bright spot was that we were due to talk with my friend John Friedman , who recently moved into the role of Corporate Citizenship Communications Director for Sodexo (for whom he’s worked for years). John Friedman (@JohnFriedman) May 28, 2013. measurePR — John Friedman (@JohnFriedman) May 28, 2013. I love that last one!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Measure Reputation

David PR Group

Measurement in the world of public relations has always been an ethereal concept. How we measure reputation appears just as daunting to me, but it turns out that analysts at the Harris Poll have been studying this since 1999, gauging the reputations of the most visible companies in the U.S. Do you lead a community organization? •

article thumbnail

The Two Most Effective Media Relations Tactics for 2013

Journalistics

In this post, I’ll share what I believe to be the two most effective media relations tactics for 2013 (hint: it’s all about inbound and real-time). Before I get to the two most effective media relations tactics for 2013, let’s agree that the smile and dial approach doesn’t work anymore. What do you think?

article thumbnail

Is social media all about massive numbers of followers, likes and shares?

MaccaPR

The Dove “Real Beauty” Sketches film, which became the #1 most viewed online ad of all time in 2013, had 65 million views and tens of millions of shares, likes and comments. Listen folks: It''s not all about the community size and fan counts! Consumer, business or trade media relationships. Source: Rebecca Zenefski ).

article thumbnail

Corporate Sustainability Reports – A Massive Undertaking with a Ton of Payoff

MaccaPR

According to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), a global standard-setting organization and authority on the subject, a corporate sustainability report is a tool that can help your company measure, understand and communicate its economic, environmental, social and governance performance (positive or negative) to its stakeholders.

article thumbnail

Better Late Than Never: Oct. 16 #measurePR transcript

Waxing UnLyrical

Jen, you have no need to apologize; on the contrary, many thanks to you for being so committed to the #measurePR community! Of the alternative metrics that are (slowly) replacing AVE, measurements of engagement seem to be the most readily accepted. 2013 will see us start anew! Recap of #measurePR on Oct. 11, 12-1 pm ET.).