Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

I think about people like LeeAnn Rasachak and Sarah Reckard whom I met more than 10 years ago now (they were one of my first PR Rock Star interviews!). I’ve watched them both grow into fabulous communicators and leaders! And, they have been for a while now.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals.

article thumbnail

MeasurePR Enters 2012

Waxing UnLyrical

So the chat was a community chat or, as I like to call them, a fireside chat. What folks felt were their biggest measurement successes of 2011: and. Inside PR did an interview with me when I was at the PRSA International Conference last year, and it’s finally up, in case you’d like to have a listen.

article thumbnail

How To Get Your Blog Project Approved

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali How To Get Your Blog Project Approved January 13th, 2011 Tweet Guest post by Shanan Sorochynski Okay, you’ve had nearly half a month to sink into 2011. You’ve reflected. It’s either/or.

article thumbnail

How People Made 2010 What It Was

Waxing UnLyrical

Since the 2010 PRSA International Conference was held in DC, I was able to host many of the folks I’ve come to know, admire, respect and learn from via social media in my home. In 2011, I wish you health, happiness and wonderful, wonderful people. Here is to an even more amazing 2011!!!! I traveled a lot. And loved it.

article thumbnail

PR Is As PR Does

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali PR Is As PR Does October 28th, 2010 Tweet Just a little bit crazy This has been a bit of a crazy week for me (actually, it’s been a bit of a crazy last few weeks for me, but who’s counting?).