Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Two small international PR tech vendors Prezly, and Propel, both promote a similar concept ( here and here ). Around 2010, I worked for a PR software vendor that occasionally rattled the CRM idea, but it never really got traction in the market. In an interview with PRWeek, the company likened it to a CRM for PR.

article thumbnail

Meeting CIPR President candidate Mandy Pearse

Stephen Waddington

I valued Mandy’s counsel on CIPR Governance issues and engagement with public sector communications communities during my time as President in 2014. As an MBA holder she’s among a group of practitioners that have been driving communications at board level for more than two decades. What’s your pitch to CIPR members?

Meeting 96
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Winners: The Best Stories of 2018

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Twitter critics jeered when it followed with the “news” that it was rebranding as International House of Burgers, of course. This year a regional ad campaign created as a customer apology after the UK unit of KFC ran out of chicken made international news. IHOP wasn’t the only winning brand in the food service category.

Fashion 255
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Ryan was active in PRSA at the time and took the initiative to create a blog – no one really knew what one was – that would inform, engage and connect our PR community. job postings.

article thumbnail

PR Software Vendors Wrestle with Cybersecurity [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

For those new to it, the PR tech sum, it’s a monthly roundup of all the news coming from the vendor community that develops and sells PR technology. The company positions the profile access as a way to help boost the relevancy of pitches a reporter receives. 9) OnePitch analyzes 1,000 pitches for trends.

Software 101
article thumbnail

The Old “New Media” and Marketing Tools with Novel Twists [UML]

Sword and the Script

Research for PR Pros on B2B Messaging, Pitches and Clickbait [UML] . I have used Livefyre as the commenting platform on this blog for a long time – and have been very impressed with the company’s community and customer service. NZ, Passing Time 2010 ( Public Domain ) . See these related posts: What is Agile Marketing Again?

Tools 60
article thumbnail

Top Trends, Campaigns and Platforms of SXSW 2015

Journalistics

The challenge for most organizations will be selling the value of big data internally, as it’s costly to fund the tools and people required to be successful. Entrepreneurs enter an elevator at the activation and have 60 seconds to deliver their pitch. I still remember playing Foursquare with the founders back in 2010.

Trends 56