Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Erica Schueller, Editorial Director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media

Bianchi Biz Blog

For the interview, I would typically meet the distributor early in the morning and ride along on the truck for an entire day as s/he made customer stops. It was such an immersive experience, and allowed me to not only interview the subject, but get perspective and insight from his/her customers.

Groups 55
article thumbnail

Muck Rack Lands a Whopping $180 million in Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

This is the first outside investment the company has taken, which has been boot-strapped its founding in 2009 by Galant and Lee Semel. Here are some interesting posts by or about the PR technology community that stood out to me this month: Tressa Robbins writes about PR ethics for Burrelles.

article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

Broadband internet access became a mainstream consumer proposition in 2000. Meanwhile Amazon, Facebook and Google focus on the action that a consumer takes in response to an advisement. The value proposition of a media brands lies its ability to inform and engage a community in a conversation. Press release! What’s in the news?

article thumbnail

Kpop Lessons: Handling Defamation Through Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

The rumors about Tablo’s supposed forgery were spread by two online communities: “We Urge Tablo to Tell the Truth,&# or TaJinYo , and “A World Where Common Sense is the Truth,&# or SangJinSe. Garner support Tablo granted interviews to both the JoongAng Daily and the KBS network , who were sympathetic to his situation.

article thumbnail

When #measurePR Became A Campfire

Waxing UnLyrical

As usual, the community came up with gems to share with others (and you), including talking about how our measurement journey has changed over time And sharing resources, like Katie Paine’s social media measurement checklist , and IPR’s new website. The community’s generosity of spirit never ceases to amaze me.

article thumbnail

Weekly Roundup: Project Happiness

Waxing UnLyrical

How to be happy in business , from What Consumes Me. Why: IMHO, if we can switch our focus from what we “should&# have, instead of accepting what we don’t, we’ll all be happier. Why: Sometimes we need a diagram to help us think straight. Gross National Happiness , from PBS. Reply Rate Up div.livefyre-comment).removeClass(livefyre-hidden)"

article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

.&# One of the major elements of the campaigns was to get consumers to fill out an online interactive wellness scorecard. Priya was pretty clear about the fact that CRT/tanaka worked closely with CRN to identify and work towards awareness, and not financial goals, in this phase of the campaign. The results? Read All About It!