article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

The Broadcasting Years Diane has gained a multifaceted skill set with her extensive background that includes radio, television, film, communications, and broadcasting. Join the conversation as they discuss everything from career transitions to the beauty of pro-aging.

article thumbnail

How Pioneers in Skirts Ran a Successful Kickstarter Campaign…and Beyond!

Deirdre Breakenridge

A documentary film depends on individuals, foundations and businesses to help fund it – and the process of applying and appealing is always ongoing. Knowing that Kickstarters are also important for getting more eyes on the film itself, I did my best to help increase awareness of, and drive excitement for, the film and its Kickstarter.

Film 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I had a great time filming a piece with our video team in which we charged an EV at a regional supermarket and bought the ingredients for a Boston Cooler, an ice cream float that is famous in Detroit. Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York. What story or stories are you most proud of?

article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Backpack communications was the most reliable and quick route to homes.

article thumbnail

Platinum Jubilee: BBC heals rift with Palace after high-level talks ahead of all-star party TV coverage

Mark My Words

Home recordings filmed by the Queen, her parents and the Duke of Edinburgh are among a treasure trove of private family footage released by the Royal Household for a BBC documentary Elizabeth: The Unseen Queen, which airs on May 29. The Rajan film didn’t seem to go down that well,” Mr Borkowski suggested.

Film 60
article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Backpack communications was the most reliable and quick route to homes.

article thumbnail

Silver Anvil Preview: 5 Questions With NY1’s Pat Kiernan

PRSay

What is the most important thing you’ve learned about engaging an audience from you work as a new anchor and acting in TV shows and films? My first part-time job in radio news involved Saturday and Sunday radio newscasts. You began your news career in 1988 and have been an on-air personality since the early 1990s.

Wireless 102