article thumbnail

6 Ways To Use PR To Build Brand Marketing

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Likewise, there are companies with multilayered stories that are best told through long-form content, or explained in a narrative form typical of a business or consumer magazine feature. Look no further than a smartphone to access expert opinion, analyst reports, reviews, or social media discussions about specific brands or products.

Brand 185
article thumbnail

12 Ideas for Maintaining an Invigorating Professional Life in 2018

PRSay

Consider obtaining your MBA, or at the very least consume books and articles, watch videos, go to seminars, participate in webinars and meet with other communications professionals on a regular basis. If you want to accelerate your career growth, then you’ll need to fill up your well with new insights and information.

Nonprofit 160
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

Fortunately, nonprofits and religious communities helped organize relief efforts and connected volunteers with families in need. Companies, too, have many potential allies in a crisis — including employees, industry groups, financial analysts, community and consumer advocacy groups, and think tanks.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

The future of offline PR

Presspage

Online PR and online communication have changed the world immensely over the last two decades. Audiences are more in control of what content they consume and which channels and formats are being used to consume this content. They can choose how, when and where to consume which content.

Trends 79
article thumbnail

Career Development Tips for the 2018 Professional

Waxing UnLyrical

It can be time consuming making updates to a resume, but human resources recruiters will be receptive to contacting you for a telephone screening or interview invitation. With the help of technology you can build an online community to help build your business or network with people in the industry. Write Off Job Expenses.

Print 71
article thumbnail

Back to School! 3 Solo PR Pros on Becoming an Adjunct Instructor

Solo PR Pro

DBC: I've always organized workshops and seminars, so you could say teaching comes naturally to me. It's very time-consuming, and can be emotionally draining. Thanks to my adjunct status, I have complimentary subscriptions to the New York Times, Washington Post, Harvard Business Review, and Wall St.

Education 107
article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

It is a solid book and I overwhelming believe it is worth reading (or listening) and does well by the content marketing community. These giants, often consumer-oriented corporations, have the pocket-depth to own events and sell tickets or sponsorships. If there’s any doubt, kids do have a dramatic influence on consumer spending.