Remove Books Remove Community Remove Local Remove Transportation
article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

you will obviously need to arrange transportation. Prepare a Briefing Book. Set them up for success by prepping a comprehensive briefing book well before the event. A briefing book will break-down the appointment times, media attendee’s background and the key topics for discussion. Make every step as painless as possible.

Media 294
article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals must thoroughly understand the local culture, traditions, history, and values of a destination. Stories that feature local artisans, ancient traditions, festivals, and daily life offer a genuine glimpse into the destination’s soul, creating a connection with travelers.

Travel 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: Zoom fatigue, checking in with Maslow and future plans

Stephen Waddington

I won’t be learning Mandarin or writing a book during lockdown. Pleasure in simple things and new routines A lockdown book or new language may be a tall order but there is pleasure in art, cooking, craft and community. It’s a wonderful community act of craft. It plays tricks with the mind. Stay indoors and stay safe.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

Vesna Brajkovic has been covering the transportation industry since 2016, including trucking, railroading, the automotive aftermarket and aviation. By the end of my junior year I was running the paper, and one of my stories got picked up by a local newspaper. Once I graduated, I had to make the choice: newspapers or trade pubs.

Meeting 83
article thumbnail

Summer Travel: How PR & Comms Are Helping Drive Demand

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

AAA had interesting booking data showing that overseas adventure travel is up more than 200% compared to 2022. Budget-conscious tourists are stretching dollars and cutting budgets where they can, be it spending less on meals or finding cheaper transportation both to their destination and once they arrive.

Travel 40
article thumbnail

CAPP Publishes Recommendations for Telehealth

Scott Public Relations

CAPP points out that when patients access their own doctors via telehealth, it’s possible to integrate the digital communications with the patient’s medical team and their electronic health record. Download our e-book, “ The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”. Like what you’ve read?

article thumbnail

My Segway Ride

Flatiron Communications

Basically, an obscure mention in a book proposal about a miraculous invention called simply “IT” led to an unimaginable media frenzy at a time when Facebook, Twitter and Instagram could not be counted on to fuel such a viral buzz. A small group of us, sworn to complete secrecy, flew up to his research facility in New Hampshire.