Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Media Training Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy. Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 370
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 20 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media/Content Strategy. The flipside of earned media is owned media: publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, Medium publication, and the like. The PR pro either writes some of this content themselves or helps drive strategy with a team of writers/editors and/or guest blog contributors.

article thumbnail

Local Reporters Give Advice on How PR Pros Can Build Media Relationships

PRSay

When I get a pitch from someone in India who’s done a capital raise, that’s great but we’re not gonna write about that because it’s not here,” Jacobs said. In your pitch, convey how the story affects the community, Thrasher advised. Is it giving kids in the community a chance to do something different?”

Report 172
article thumbnail

It’s Hard To Say Goodbye

Landis PR

Those immortal words from the iconic Broadway musical Dreamgirls ring in my head as I write this, my final postscript, for Landis Communications Inc. Yup, as of October 1st, yours truly is retiring as President of LCI, where I’ve been since founding this San Francisco-based integrated marketing communications agency in 1990.

Agency 105
article thumbnail

30 podcasts PR pros should listen to

Remote PR Jobs

Thanks to the growth of digital platforms like social media, the news cycle is rotating faster than ever before. Couple that with an endless to-do list of research, writing, media training and more, and it seems nearly impossible to keep up, let alone make sense of it all. New episodes are available four times a month.

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

Even the Queen Uses Embargoes: 4 Tips for Following Her Royal Inspiration

PRSay

While an embargo is a must-have tool that is often used by the medical and research community to release published studies and new discoveries, adding one won’t make a substandard story newsworthy. Here are four tips that will help you use embargoes to your advantage: 1. Only embargo actual news.

Radio 198