Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Print
article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (October 2016): Measuring Content

Waxing UnLyrical

A4 Inches in a print mag. If no engagement from the community, numbers mean nothing #measurepr. Founder and publisher of Waxing UnLyrical, Shonali Burke helps smart businesses make bank by taking their communications from corporate codswallop to community cool™. Engagement matters, empty likes are just that.

article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. The New York Times printed the article in full. They act as a common, corporate language.

Industry 153
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

All the reviews below were featured in my irregular reading list email: I issued seven in 2016. 1: Deep Work: Rules for Focused (Sic) Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport (2016) £10.49. P.S. Cialdini brought out a follow-up book in September 2016. Hot off the printed press. Sign Up Now. #1: It’s on my bookshelf.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

Another PR Tech Startup Gets Venture Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

million in 2016. The PR community needs the competition. We look forward to continuing to grow the platform’s community of experts and journalists, as well as integrating it into our suite of public relations solutions.”. It raised a Series A round of funding for $1.1 It has since been acquired by an SEO software company.

article thumbnail

The Challenges for Health Care Communicators as a New Normal Emerges From the COVID-19 Crisis

PRSay

It includes TV and radio spots, print ads, billboards, targeted digital ads, social media posts and email messages. In addition, the team developed a website landing page as a repository for information from its communications campaign. “The Dennis Wilson, Jr., people should not delay visits to physicians and hospitals.

article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. Your corporate story can prove that sound business decisions have been made along the way, pay respect to your employees, build goodwill, and demonstrate long-lasting corporate strength. Legos' Corporate History Video.

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Mass communication is a subarea of communications studies in the US, and social science with some elements of physical science - especially when designing systems and technology to transmit messages. Typically, it is synonymous with broadcast and print media: radio, TV, and film (small and large screen), print media, and advertising.

Ethics 52