Remove category company-news
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

It doesn’t happen often, but we’ve seen software companies in the PR space run this play before. Here’s another one: In 2013, the trade publication Bulldog Reporter was about to shutter after 30 years of covering PR news. Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. Case in point?

SEO 135
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). AirPR has changed its name to Onclusive, which is “derived from the words ‘conclusive’ and ‘inclusive’”, according to a company press release. Onclusive is developing new ways to measure PR including attribution.

article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Against that backdrop, I’ve organized this year’s prediction roundup into the following categories: Predictions that have little or nothing to do with AI; Predictions that express caution about AI; Predictions that are enthusiastic about AI; Predictions from PR software executives; and One prediction from ChatGPT.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

Searching for Marketing Inspiration? Check out these 55+ Inbound Marketing Resources [UPDATED]

PR 20/20

We originally published a blog in 2015 listing 40+ inbound marketing resources. The Convince & Convert blog ( @convince ): Headed up by company president, Jay Baer ( @jaybaer ), CMI ranked the Convince & Convert blog the “#1 Content Marketing Blog in the world.”. Then be sure to follow marketing influencer Neil Patel’s blog.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

Towards the end of 2015, I was feeling distracted. ” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show. If you fit into the latter category, this book will give you hope. Sign Up Now. #1: Until what?

Writing 84
article thumbnail

How to find a good social media blog to add to your reader

Communications Conversations

I read news sites. I organize them by categories: MN blogs, advertising blogs, PR blogs, content blogs. People and companies trying to game the system. People and companies just looking for a click. Was this really written in 2015? Does he care about his community of readers? I read the newspaper.