Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Software
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

Gearing up for a productive fall means having the most efficient tools in your PR and communications toolbox. There are SO many tools that I’ve “ Tech Tested ” in 2014. Here are nine resources (both free and paid tools) I’ve discovered that have the power to enhance your communications program in a variety of ways.

article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush has acquired the Warsaw-based Prowly.

Software 176
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Software Vendors Wrestle with Cybersecurity [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

For those new to it, the PR tech sum, it’s a monthly roundup of all the news coming from the vendor community that develops and sells PR technology. If you haven’t signed up for Ned’s JOTW email newsletter , and you are looking for a new job in communications, or have one to fill, you should. Sign up here.

Software 104
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat 11/15 Discussion: From Student to PR Pro & Transitioning Into the Workplace

Deirdre Breakenridge

Are you a professional who is willing to give back to the academic community? ET , the monthly #PRStudChat Twitter Chat Community will gather to discuss how students can prepare themselves to enter the workplace — not as fresh graduates, but as emerging professionals. On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 8:30 p.m.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Internal comms takes center comms stage in hybrid work.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

More and more prospects are seeking counsel of friends and peers in making buying decisions for software and other products. Jennifer Tomlinson | Qorus Software. Forward-thinking brands and organizations can tap into the screen-cautious with community stories that support the values they espouse. Marketing be nimble.

Marketing 174
article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). Mr. Strance was a long-time product manager for Vocus (and a colleague and friend) and he gave me a demo of the iQ Media product in 2014 and the TV monitoring capabilities were very slick. Product briefings with a product manager.