Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Media Relations Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

This AI is ‘Taylor’ Made for Media Relations; PRophet Adds Generative AI to PR Software

Sword and the Script

Former PR agency leader is a building software product focused on improving PR pitches with two different types of artificial intelligence I’ve started to use ChatGPT to rewrite and suggest alternate headlines. In 2010, he sold his agency to an advertising holdings company for an estimated $10-$15 million.

article thumbnail

3 Essential PR Trends to Monitor in the New Year and Decade

PRSay

At the risk of sounding old, 2010 seemed like just yesterday. Public relations has come a long way in the last 10 years on so many fronts, presenting both new challenges and opportunities. Organic reach on social media was also still possible for brands. And people still faxed pitches! Social activism.

Trends 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vince Bond, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you? Don’t pitch story ideas, pitch sources. It would have to be the PR folks who send mass emails with irrelevant pitches. I graduated from Michigan State in 2010 after transferring from Delta College, a community college in Saginaw.

article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

The company says a centralized tool that links these things together will present a complete picture of media relations activity. Around 2010, I worked for a PR software vendor that occasionally rattled the CRM idea, but it never really got traction in the market. The concept of CRM for PR isn’t new.

article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Ryan was active in PRSA at the time and took the initiative to create a blog – no one really knew what one was – that would inform, engage and connect our PR community. job postings.

article thumbnail

How To Become A Public Relations Star

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali How To Become A Public Relations Star December 14th, 2010 Tweet Guest post by Mike Doman I recently had the pleasure of sitting on the admissions panel for a PR course.

article thumbnail

15 Reasons Your PR Pitches Suck

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali 15 Reasons Your PR Pitches Suck January 27th, 2011 Tweet In the genes? I can’t tell you how many pitches I received that were so bloviated, they would have made Alec Baldwin jealous.

Pitching 111