Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

As organisations manage a complex business landscape, the internal communications function can demonstrate its value as a strategic management function. My focus as a public relations practitioner and management researcher is on elevating the internal communications function's role in management. At Wadds Inc.

article thumbnail

Seven ideologies of public relations

Stephen Waddington

Organisations is used throughout this blog post as a catch all phrase for charitable, corporate, public sector entities. The corporation is a capitalist vehicle to generate value for shareholders. Rhetorical devices such as framing, messaging, and storytelling are applied within practice as means of communication and engagement.

Publicity 112
article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Is An ESpeakers.com Certified Virtual Presenter and Speaker

wiredPRworks

Based in Charlotte, NC, Barbara is an international speaker, consultant, author, and trainer who crafts creative presentations designed to engage attention, inspire creativity, and nurture growth. In 2007, I organized and presented the first-ever virtual Ultimate PR Secrets Summit with eight speakers.

Meeting 52
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. I would do so via a live satellite feed, providing insights, and sharing my experiences at international conferences from London to Shanghai. Most of this happened in the U.S.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Susan Stoga

Solo PR Pro

What initially started as a year of freelancing while she plotted her next career move eventually became the foundation of the business Susan still owns and operates today, Carson Stoga Communications. Having adopted both her son and daughter, Susan felt compelled to use her communication skills for good as an advocate for child welfare.

Meeting 91
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I have supervised the Automotive News collegiate internship program since 2007. Several former interns emerged as key members of our staff in recent years. In fact, two of our current three “Detroit 3” reporters are former interns. We also successfully placed several other interns at other Crain organizations.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Trane’s Heidi McGuire

Communications Conversations

That work ended a couple years ago, but I knew I wanted to stay closely connected with Heidi so I invited her to be a part of a corporate communicator mastermind group I manage. You’re a communications business partner at Ingersoll Rand, for the Trane Commercial business. Let’s hear more from this Rock Star.

Energy 68