article thumbnail

How To Score A Great Local News Story: 5 PR Tips

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

It’s also important to determine whether a story has its best chance of being published as a local media item, or if it warrants a full national media outreach. For example, survey results or breaking news at a national company will be pitched to national media, whereas region-specific news will be offered to local reporters.

Local 292
article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Local Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree.

Local 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Facebook is local media

Stephen Waddington

Facebook pages and groups are replacing local media according to research from Braintree, Essex. By Dan Slee If there’s one thing I can tell you it’s that Facebook groups and pages in a local area are huge. Exploring a community In September last year I set about counting the Facebook groups and pages in Braintree. A lot huge.

Local 60
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D. Social Media & Community Management With increasing frequency, social media and community management has become the direct responsibility of the communications and PR team.

Training 195
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

For the next decade, tens of thousands of Gen Zers will graduate from college annually, begin their careers and take on roles at companies of all sizes — from local nonprofits to global corporations. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 161
article thumbnail

What is Sober Curious and How to Connect with the Latest Movement

5W PR

Sober Curious refers to the conscious choice of questioning and exploring one’s relationship with alcohol, opting for more mindful and intentional choices about drinking. Authentic storytelling allows individuals in the Sober Curious community to connect with a brand on a deeper level.

How To 78
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

For the next decade, tens of thousands of Gen Zers will graduate from college annually, begin their careers and take on roles at companies of all sizes — from local nonprofits to global corporations. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 139