Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Definition Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

B2B Tech PR in the Age of Social Media

5W PR

This online revelation hasn’t just changed the way B2B tech businesses communicate with their audience, but it’s also given PR a whole new definition. Building a community Social media creates the perfect environment to nurture a community around a brand.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Because Substack newsletters often feature exclusive content, interviews, and analysis, PR people can identify influential Substack writers, get to know their work, and suggest story ideas or interviews. How is Substack different from a blog? But we can also leverage it to enhance our work.

Analysis 156
article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. And there’s a lot I learned from running that underground newspaper that I put into practice now, even to this today, on this blog. This blog is very similar. when I was 17.

article thumbnail

#PRExpanded Guest Post: Socializing Your Brand … What’s That?

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Corina Manea, Chief Community Officer of Spin Sucks & Founder of NutsPR. It’s not a one-way communication street, and it’s definitely not about throwing your brand’s message out into the wild. Make it about your team, and you’ll reach your community’s hearts. It’s about your community.

Brand 256
article thumbnail

How SaaS companies are using case studies to drive results [benchmarks]

Sword and the Script

This was followed by social (84%), sales presentations (84%), nurture emails (75%) teasers from other places on the website (73%) and newsletters 61% Two uses for case studies that aren’t on the list but have value are media relations and blog posts. Case studies make for excellent blog posts too.

article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Heather Baker Editor of the B2B PR Blog

Norton's Notes

As you are probably aware over the last few months I have been interviewing PR practitioners from all over the world as part of my interview series called 20:20 Vision. The first interview was with Arik C. Tell me one interesting fact about you that you have never revealed on your blog? A citrus farmer to be specific.

article thumbnail

How Long Should a Blog Post Be? [A Data-Driven Answer for B2B]

Sword and the Script

If you’re looking for a short and easy answer to blogging questions, here you go: How long should a blog post be? How long should it take to write a blog post? How often should I publish blog posts? In corporate blogging and more broadly, in B2B content marketing , it’s not so simple. Answer: 1,000 words.

B2B 60