Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

PR Ethics: From Client Selection to AI Challenges – KayAnn Schoeneman

Ethical Voices

This week on Ethical Voices, KayAnn Schoeneman , President of Curley Company discusses: How to determine if a client is right for you Ethical issues in opposition research AI ethics challenges Why don’t you tell us more about yourself and your career? At the heart of it, I am a communicator and an advocate.

Ethics 75
article thumbnail

Almanac: Challenges and opportunities for public relations 2022

Stephen Waddington

We look forward to eight of the biggest issues for public relations in 2022. Almanac: Challenges and opportunities for public relations 2022 from Stephen Waddington This isn’t a review of 2021, or even a series of predictions for 2022. We’ve used some of the noisiest conversations in our community of practice as our guide.

Publicity 128
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 142
article thumbnail

Meet the first Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

Innovative learning design, a supportive community, and content from industry leading practitioners and teachers have provided Socially Mobile students with networks and strategic skills to step up in their careers. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community.

Mobile 116
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Wadds Inc.

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 94
article thumbnail

PR software vendors are starting to talk security in generative AI pitches [PR Tech Sum No. 46]

Sword and the Script

This means my last summary of PR tech news was in early June – and in the eight weeks since, there’s been a number of annucments from the solution provider community. The PR software community has taken note and they are responding. A code of ethics isn’t a bad idea. It makes sense. One new product for Cision.

Software 123
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 190