Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

He argues that founders should not underestimate the power of compound growth and should measure their startup’s progress through weekly growth rates. Stuffed giraffe shows what customer service is all about. In 1975, a customer returned a set of tires to Nordstrom, even though the store had never sold tires before.

article thumbnail

#SMWChicago Recaps: Social Intelligence, Evolving Media & More

Cision

Social Media Week 2015 concluded just as it started – with tons of great information and ideas. Each delved into how social intelligence can help you listen to conversations online to benefit your brand’s customer service, marketing, product development, sales and PR initiatives. Measurement. Track competitors.

Media 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

#InnovateNow With Mari Smith: Involve Audiences in Content Creation

Cision

New ways to accurately measure and track PR’s value. The focus has shifted from amassing huge numbers of fans and followers to focusing on providing highly relevant content, quality experiences and exemplary customer service. The proliferation of owned media. The democratization of voice through social.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to a 2015 Chief Communications Officer survey by Korn Ferry , CCOs in the U.S. If true, it bodes very well for PR, which specialized in the powerful but maddeningly hard-to-measure mentions. In today’s business and media environment, overall business strategy and communications strategy are intertwined.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

There are long standing issues such as alignment with management, measurement, talent and diversity where incremental progress is made each year. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

On October 13, 2015, I joined an invigorating #PRStudChat with my fellow educators, students, and professionals about Teaching and Learning in Public Relations. I resonate with what Valerie Simon tweeted, “A good PR education can change the way you research, question, plan and measure!” I was delighted when Deirdre said YES.

Education 150