Remove category industry-news
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Here’s another one: In 2013, the trade publication Bulldog Reporter was about to shutter after 30 years of covering PR news. Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. PR tech mentions.

SEO 135
article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

Vocus owned or acquired brands like PRWeb, Help A Reporter Out (HARO), iContact, and several lesser-known social media technologies. Third, as a PR agency owner that specializes in B2B technology, I simply have an interest in keeping tabs on the ways technology is transforming my industry. all 210 U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Against that backdrop, I’ve organized this year’s prediction roundup into the following categories: Predictions that have little or nothing to do with AI; Predictions that express caution about AI; Predictions that are enthusiastic about AI; Predictions from PR software executives; and One prediction from ChatGPT.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

Searching for Marketing Inspiration? Check out these 55+ Inbound Marketing Resources [UPDATED]

PR 20/20

We originally published a blog in 2015 listing 40+ inbound marketing resources. For the latest industry trends, we turn to: Orbit Media Studio : From content marketing, to analytics, to design and everything in between, Orbit Media, co-founded by influencer Andy Crestodina ( @crestodina ), is your one-stop-shop for all-things marketing.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

Towards the end of 2015, I was feeling distracted. Here’s an extract: “How to create interesting content for a boring product or stale industry. ” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

The Deep Work Habits of 28 Highly Productive People

ZudePR

I read a lot every day – mostly, because I compile a weekly marketing digest of all the vital marketing news of the week and publish it at Traffic Generation Café (almost) every Saturday. Since I don't control the news (wouldn't that be nice.), my day is somewhat at the mercy of the marketing industry. Click to Tweet.

Writing 114
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

And for want of a better term I’m bracketing them in the category of “new PR” Or “new communications” to be more accurate, as these once disparate disciplines are increasingly converging. But in the industrial age of command and control hierarchy this line meant: guard knowledge; hoard it.