Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns.

How To 161
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns.

How To 139
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Jeff Wilson, APR

PRSay

Why did you decide to pursue leadership roles within the Richmond Chapter , and also at the national level? I was honored that she asked me, and that put me on my path to leadership within the Society. What’s top of mind now in the Richmond PR community? . That made me want to join.

Meeting 156
article thumbnail

Thoughts on Balancing Your Professional Work and Your Activism

PRSay

Some of us are fortunate to work for companies that tell employees to bring their whole selves to work, that invest in corporate social responsibility and that act as responsible members of their communities.

System 187
article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

Here are some highlights from three professional development sessions at the PRSA 2017 International Conference in Boston on Oct. 8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.” Meet people where they are.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve written a story at least once a week since 2012 when I walked into the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s independent, student-run newsroom unannounced asking for an assignment. It was an internal struggle deciding because I felt my heart was in community stories. Pictured with a Freightliner Cascadia Sleeper).

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I would do so via a live satellite feed, providing insights, and sharing my experiences at international conferences from London to Shanghai. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Most of this happened in the U.S. When I was asked to speak outside of the U.S.,