Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s International Women’s Day 2012 Campaign

Waxing UnLyrical

One of the most fun projects I’ve worked on recently was Oxfam America’s (OA) International Women’s Day (IWD) 2012 campaign. write their own blog post to promote IWD 2012. The eCard initiative was new for 2012, so there wasn’t a benchmark, say for 2011, to set goals against. The project.

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism: brands don’t listen In 2012 Steve Earl and I wrote a book called Brand Anarchy. It’s a lesson in crowdsourcing and the mantra of publishing frequently and often.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Big day tomorrow: International Women’s Day. Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day History. Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s 2012 IWD Campaign. International Women’s Day: 6 Creative Marketing Ideas To Celebrate. ” 3.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Big day tomorrow: International Women’s Day. Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day History. Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s 2012 IWD Campaign. International Women’s Day: 6 Creative Marketing Ideas To Celebrate. ” 3.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Just as when Jennifer Aniston became the ‘chief creative officer’ of a natural supplement range or when David Beckham backed a cannabinoid skincare company, these mutually beneficial ‘ethical’ tie-ups can be worth their weight in publicity gold. Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.”

article thumbnail

Harnessing the Power of Big Data for Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Waze is the community-driven app that learns from users’ driving mannerisms to provide routing and real-time traffic updates. Attribute/drive creative social PR campaigns. Jim has a reputation for delivering exceptional results for prominent international companies, such as Dun & Bradstreet and JPMorgan Chase & Co.

article thumbnail

10 skills the PR pro of the future will need (revised)

Communications Conversations

Here’s the new list of skills for the PR pro of the future (with notes about what’s been updated and deleted from that initial list in 2012). I think I whiffed on the “mobile” skill set in 2012. Sure, many larger brands have internal creative departments who are dedicated to this sort of thing.