Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Ryan posted interviews with key PR leaders. He posted agency and corporate PR news. ” Joel Swanson, vice president-marketing & communications, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union.

article thumbnail

How Pioneers in Skirts Ran a Successful Kickstarter Campaign…and Beyond!

Deirdre Breakenridge

That was a real success in the college community. During the campaign our team convinced small bloggers to continue posting articles about the film, social media posts to be shared and engaged with, online radio shows to interview the producers, and backers to tout how proud they were to support the film!

Film 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Dealmaking Sizzles Again Among PR Software Providers and Here Comes Another Side Dish of Generative AI for Comms [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Here’s this month’s summary of the news from the vendor community this month. PRophet announced a partnership with Yoodli, “an innovative AI-powered software platform which helps users improve media interviewing, public speaking, and communication skills using artificial intelligence” (AI).

article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently. Here’s the interview. Completely.

article thumbnail

Kpop Lessons: Handling Defamation Through Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

The rumors about Tablo’s supposed forgery were spread by two online communities: “We Urge Tablo to Tell the Truth,&# or TaJinYo , and “A World Where Common Sense is the Truth,&# or SangJinSe. Garner support Tablo granted interviews to both the JoongAng Daily and the KBS network , who were sympathetic to his situation.

article thumbnail

Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial?

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial? November 23rd, 2010 Tweet Guest post by Jackson Wightman I take part in a few Twitter chats when time permits. As soon as I did my credibility would be shot.

article thumbnail

Blogging for Grasshoppers: The Most Numerous Steps To Do The.

Waxing UnLyrical

This cultivates a thinking community where information is evaluated, and then adapted and built upon. Steve Crescenzo observes this problem in corporate communications. Corporations constantly churn out copy for communication channels and PR campaigns. Image: jim crossley via Flickr, CC 2.0