article thumbnail

29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic]

Solo PR Pro

Fortunately, I found many of the ideas in the following infographic, produced by the no longer active Creattica, fun and motivating: “Read a page of the dictionary” is my favorite (am I the only one who used to do this as a kid??). The post 29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic] appeared first on Solo PR Pro.

article thumbnail

Five Activities to Grow your Twitter Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

My course, Social Media and Public Relations, kicked off last week with the students building and branding their Twitter profiles and actively engaging in our classroom community (#UMASSPRSM). You have to build your community through transparency, meaningful conversations and relationships that blossom organically.

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Dealing with various stakeholders in the educational sector

Presspage

Challenges in the Education industry. The educational field has always had a tough time juggling budget, goals, time and interests. PR professionals have limited time and budget to make sure their educational organization is being noticed by the right people. Most educational institutions engage with many different audiences.

article thumbnail

PR’s Crucial Role in Strengthening Cybersecurity Awareness

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

It focuses on increasing awareness about cybersecurity risks and providing educational resources to help individuals and organizations better understand and mitigate those risks. This media exposure not only educates the public but also encourages discussions on cybersecurity best practices.

Education 112
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s the end of the summer and fall marks the busy season for professionals, as well as PR educators and students who are back in school. Gearing up for a productive fall means having the most efficient tools in your PR and communications toolbox. It’s free for educators who want to bring the resource into their college classrooms.

article thumbnail

Recent Google Core Update: What Is Helpful Content?

The Hoyt Organization

Whether it is to educate, entertain, inspire, or persuade, the content should serve a specific purpose that aligns with the website’s overall goal. To keep the information fresh and engaging, you can also repurpose existing content by creating new formats, such as infographics, podcasts, or webinars.

Google 85
article thumbnail

Unlocking Fitness Marketing Ideas for Wearable Fitness Tech

5W PR

Develop a content marketing strategy that educates, inspires, and engages the audience. Create blog posts, articles, videos, and infographics that offer valuable insights on health, and fitness trends, and how wearable tech can enhance one’s wellness journey. Embracing content marketing Content is king in the digital age.