Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Events Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Actions to Writing an Academic Research Proposal

ReimaginePR

Actions to Writing an Academic Research Proposal. Blended learning, STEAM opportunities, and new on-line education opportunities are just a couple of applications which make MUSD stick out in our community. write my essay online Such is also true for our students who miss an excessive quantity of school.

Writing 120
article thumbnail

Join the December 13th #PRStudChat Discussion on “Millennials & Unconventional Career Paths”

Deirdre Breakenridge

As we close out 2016, the #PRStudChat community will gather together on Tuesday, December 13th at 8:30 p.m. The questions / topics our community of students, professionals, and educators will answer and discuss the night of the 13 th include: How do I know if I’m entrepreneur ready?

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 memorable moments from our first year (2015)

The Resolution Blog

In May, we joined the #PRStack community. In May, we published our ebook on the future of public relations; ‘PRs Digital Resolution’ Mark Bokowski, Paul Sutton and Behind the Spin write rave reviews. Also in June, Stella joined a panel debate at the Future Comms event in London. Get involved here. We love it.

eBook 120
article thumbnail

Comms School set to tackle practical communication skills to get ahead in your career

Stephen Waddington

Mentoring, work placements, and initiatives such as Richard Bailey’s #PRstudent blogging community all help. Among my new colleagues is Marcel Klebba , the Westminster University graduate that captured industry attention in 2016 thanks to his relentless approach to blogging and networking. In March we’re launching Comms School.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (May 2016): Measuring Media Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

They included: Michael Smart an independent communications trainer who helps PR pros improve their pitching success rate and enhance their PR writing; Chief Strategy Officer of AirPR Rebekah Iliff who helps businesses measure PR’s impact and make data-driven decisions; and. See you soon! Wouldn't you like to be in her kitchen?

article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

I wrote a post back in 2016 about the 10 skills the PR pro of the future will need to have. Community management. Social pros need to be able to pivot quickly and respond to external events. Social media managers will need to be able to write on the fly with accuracy and the ability to distill down complex ideas.

article thumbnail

PR 2.0 for Communicating Research

Deirdre Breakenridge

Oxford Dictionary’s word of the year in 2016 was post truth : an adjective defined as ‘relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief. It doesn’t take long to jot out some content ideas and align those with topical events.