article thumbnail

The Importance of Networking in Public Relations

5W PR

Attending networking events Participate in industry conferences, seminars, and webinars. Joining PR associations Consider joining PR associations such as the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) or the International Public Relations Association (IPRA). There are a few reasons why global and international PR networks matter.

Publicity 103
article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: brainstorming second order COVID-19 effects

Stephen Waddington

Celebration of Britain - with international travel limited there’s likely to be a rapid resurgence in British art, culture and tourism. The college and university campus - the market for international students won’t recover until we learn to live with COVID-19. Teaching will shift online for all but small discussions and seminars.

Tourism 118
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

From Online to Offline: Social Media Creates International Opportunities

Karen Freberg

I have been to New Zealand, but it’s been nearly 26 years since I was here the last time (was here as part of my first family international trip!). I presented my seminar talk all about the different challenges and issues that need to be discussed and reviewed by crisis communication researchers and professionals.

article thumbnail

Happy Holidays from SHIFT Communications!

Shift Communications

As CEO, I’d like to first thank you for being part of the SHIFT community in 2014. In 2014, we amped up our firm’s internal culture and training initiatives so that every team member is happier, healthier and more focused on your needs. Thank you for your continued support of the employee-owners of SHIFT Communications.

article thumbnail

10 PR Conferences All PR Solo Pros Need to Know About in 2021

Solo PR Pro

Its annual ICON conference is your opportunity to develop your skills, share ideas, learn fresh ways to grow yourself and your business, all while immersing yourself in a fostered community of professionals and resources that can enhance career knowledge. International Conference on Communications Management and Public Relations.

article thumbnail

Bob Gritzinger, Editor-in-Chief, Media Sites at WardsAuto & Principal Analyst—Advanced Propulsion at Wards Intelligence

Bianchi Biz Blog

In my industry analyst role, I’m studying the latest in advanced propulsion with a focus on efficiency and performance advancements in internal-combustion engines and electric-vehicle propulsion systems. Can you tell us what types of stories, trends or issues are on your radar now?

article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

Danielle is a creative at heart, but focuses on participating in community-focused entrepreneurship, convinced that it will on day save the world! Over the last decade in the digital space, Elly has created, executed, and managed social media communities for over 350 companies, athletes, and brands.