article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. Here's my press release.

article thumbnail

Difference in approach matters for health care leaders on LinkedIn

Communications Conversations

Because, visuals matter on the social web of 2020–even on LinkedIn. of the health care systems and insurers around the state. Andrea is a well-known health care leader (maybe one of the more respected leaders in our community), so really anything she posts is going to resonate and impact people.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 Solo PR Pros on How They Knew It Was The Right Time to Start Their Business

Solo PR Pro

I also saw a niche for solo PR consultants with my specialties — media relations, crisis communications and community outreach — in my area. I knew there was an opportunity to work with medium to large businesses and community development organizations who may not want to hire a full agency team. So, I had an office set up.

Agency 108
article thumbnail

How to Make Facebook a Career Book

PR Job Coach

Insure that the content of the “Work and Education” section is consistent with your resume and your LinkedIn profile. For example, if you have given a speech to the Rotary Club about the state of ecommerce in local communities, post your presentation on Slideshare, the video on YouTube and add the respective link in your Facebook feed.

Facebook 160
article thumbnail

Basic Training - Preparing for the Road to a Public Relations Career

PR Job Coach

Volunteer in your community, at the community theater, in school, at your place of worship, or simply help family and friends. Go to your local library and even the web sites of organizations that focus on the the public relations and communications fields - like PRSA, IABC, NIRI, WIC, Arthur Page Society, and Social Media Club, etc.

Training 106
article thumbnail

Is Your Attempt at Inclusion an Insult?

Waxing UnLyrical

Recruit members of the community to help share your message. But we can be diligent and effective communication professionals to reach a broad audience in a way that shows respect and consideration. Esco is a creative services project manager with Schipul – The Web Marketing Co. (This goes for trending topics on Twitter too.).

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Building Thought Leadership

Waxing UnLyrical

Content Marketing: Without Community, It’s Only Half the Equation. ” I explain why community engagement is an incredibly important part of building thought leadership in this recent WUL post. area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™.