Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Seminar
article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Nearly a decade ago, the PRSA Foundation sponsored research that found only 23 percent of graduate business schools consistently provide instruction in reputation management, corporate communications and related ethical dimensions. And nine out of 10 acknowledged more training in core communications disciplines is merited.

article thumbnail

6 Ways To Use PR To Build Brand Marketing

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

A successful narrative doesn’t have to be about a Bezos or a Branson, but it does usually need to involve people – customer testimonials, community impact, employee motivation. Promoting leadership. The post 6 Ways To Use PR To Build Brand Marketing appeared first on Crenshaw Communications.

Brand 185
article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

As a corporate communicator who, like others, nervously and helplessly watched the water rise, I learned about the parallels that can be drawn between the historic flood and how companies respond to their own crises. Similarly, companies can anticipate many of the resources they’ll need if a crisis strikes.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

Panelists include: B2B Nicholas Love of G&S Communications, B2C Elly Deutch Moody of McDonald’s, NFP Jennifer Goodsmith of Anti-Cruelty Society, and Startups Danielle Mullen of Semicolon Bookstore. Social Media Trends in B2B: Nicholas Love , Vice President of Digital Marketing | G&S Business Communications.

article thumbnail

Presenting LinkedIn, Digital Marketing and PR Trends at IMEX America

wiredPRworks

Grow your business by integrating LinkedIn into sales, customer service, marketing, or PR efforts for immediate and long-term impact throughout your company and its community. Meet the Expert on Meetings, Destinations and Events Marketing and Communication. Track: Marketing and Communication. Tuesday October 13th, 2015.

article thumbnail

The future of offline PR

Presspage

Traditionally, offline PR consists of one-way communication without much feedback. With online communication being the norm, one-way communication is turning into a thing of the past. Personalized and direct communication is the latest trend that is taking over; audiences are looking for something that stands out.

Trends 79
article thumbnail

11 tips on how to manage your career in PR AND be a parent

Communications Conversations

I actually learned these words at a Franklin Covey Time Management seminar for my first job out of college (selling radio advertising). If you’re having issues managing your time (or what I refer to as work/life integration), I’d recommend reading or watching Stew Friedman’s “Total Leadership.” 2) Communication.

How To 60