Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Financial
article thumbnail

Female Founded Startups

5W PR

5WPR is celebrating Women’s History Month internally, by thanking our female employees for everything they do, and externally, by highlighting female founded startups that are making an impact. Fairygodboss is the largest career community for women, with a mission to improve the workplace through greater transparency. Fairygodboss.

Apparel 152
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Year of the employee. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee. But it’s employee retention and engagement that will take priority.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. Since Semrush is a public company, the price tag would be deemed financially “immaterial” to the business operations.

SEO 135
article thumbnail

Merger Talk: How Credit Unions Can Communicate & Safeguard Their Reputations

Reputation Us

That is the question that credit unions (and financial institutions at large) are discreetly asking. While credit union merger counts have slowed since the 277 consolidations completed in 2012 – totaling 254 in 2013, 257 in 2014 and 235 in 2015 – 2016 brought an uptick in numbers. “To merge, or not to merge.” in August). in August). “In

article thumbnail

Corporate Social Responsibility Everyone Should See

Mindful Marketing

Among its unique attributes, the store featured an open layout, low-glare surfaces, and employees who knew American Sign Language (ASL). According to the Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC), in the United States in 2015, there were 1.02 million blind people , i.e., who had vision impairment of 20/200 or worse. Furthermore, 3.22

Corporate 102
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. It’s pushed me to read more widely and think more critically.