Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Because the community of library bloggers is so big and distributed, it’s hard to take a one-size-fits-all approach. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy.

Community 120
article thumbnail

Interview with Influencers @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly

5W PR

These influencers take their personal brand seriously and like brands, are working to further grow and develop their digital community. To get a better understanding of the influencer side of the business, I interviewed two of my favorite influencers, @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly. Every day is different and exciting.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Influencers @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly

5W PR

These influencers take their personal brand seriously and like brands, are working to further grow and develop their digital community. To get a better understanding of the influencer side of the business, I interviewed two of my favorite influencers, @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly. Every day is different and exciting.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Just as when Jennifer Aniston became the ‘chief creative officer’ of a natural supplement range or when David Beckham backed a cannabinoid skincare company, these mutually beneficial ‘ethical’ tie-ups can be worth their weight in publicity gold. Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.”

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

In this fascinating discussion, we chatted with Michael about his tips for breaking into sports marketing/PR, what it’s like to plan a national championship celebration in two days and the creative way he handled public outcry to a bold move he made. Be unconventional, creative and entrepreneurial in your thinking and approach in life.

Sports 60
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Here’s a list of creative PR activities that can help your organisation stand out, engage customers, and encourage them to share their positive experiences with others. Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host a podcast or YouTube series featuring interviews with industry experts.

article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

Note: see my interview with Tom here – Marketing has Gotten Better as a Profession; Off Script No. Note: see my interview with Sophie here – The Interim CMO as Change Agent; Off Script #19: Sophie Shiatis. Note: see my interview with Ted here – Over-reliance on Marketing Automation Depreciates Leads; Off Script No.

Marketing 100