Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s International Women’s Day 2012 Campaign

Waxing UnLyrical

One of the most fun projects I’ve worked on recently was Oxfam America’s (OA) International Women’s Day (IWD) 2012 campaign. The eCard initiative was new for 2012, so there wasn’t a benchmark, say for 2011, to set goals against. And in 2011, there were seven blog posts on the campaign that had been tracked.

article thumbnail

2010s: The decade defined by impact

Karen Freberg

2011 marked the moment I became Dr. Freberg 2.0 (Mom Great colleagues, students, community, school, and area. I started getting actively involved in researching in social media back in 2008, but the first time I had the chance to teach social media was back in 2011. I am proud to see these communities come together so well.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Global Business Leaders Congratulate Maxim Behar for the PR Week Award as Best PR Professional in Europe for 2022

Maxim Behar

We know each other for almost 15 years now, have done numerous projects together within the International PR Organization ICCO, have met several times in Austria and in Bulgaria. You are one of the strongest persons that we have in the international PR business. Senior Communications Manager, EIT Urban Mobility. Milen Tzanov.

Energy 52
article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

A North Minneapolis native, Tess excelled in her journalism program at Drake University, during which she presided over the Coalition of Black Students and interned in business development with The Integer Group and in marketing/group sales with Iowa Events Center.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

PR Is As PR Does

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali PR Is As PR Does October 28th, 2010 Tweet Just a little bit crazy This has been a bit of a crazy week for me (actually, it’s been a bit of a crazy last few weeks for me, but who’s counting?).

article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

I provide oversight for his accounts – for creative assets like header or profile images, among other things. That includes recognizing the good things our employees, agents and affiliate companies are doing every day in our communities. It’s why Jack realized long ago – 2011 to be exact – that he needed help.