article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. What passions drive the brand that community engagement can help emphasize?

article thumbnail

15 Winning Education Press Release Examples from Around the World

Newsfile

By Melissa Strle Education press release examples from around the world will help you learn how to spread your education news to an ever-increasing and competitive global education marketplace. In addition to this, there are thousands of early education, primary, secondary and other higher level educational institutions.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 98
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, as PR professionals, educators, and students, we probably know that it is much easier to talk about change than actually coping with it and being in the unknown for an extended period of time. Within this context, the #PRStudChat community, which is sponsored by Spin Sucks, will gather on Thursday, Nov 15th, at 12 P.M.,

Community 150
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

Editors Note: This article was originally published on Marketing AI Institute's blog. Marketing AI Institute helps marketers build a competitive advantage with AI by providing expert content, online education, interactive tools, strategic consulting and live events. There are four million entry-level marketers.

article thumbnail

Social Media Education: Q&A with the CEO of the National Institute for Social Media (NISM)

Deirdre Breakenridge

Here’s my interview with the CEO and co-owner, Jennifer Radk e, on social media education and her vision for the NISM. Knowing that many individuals may not feel comfortable sitting for a certification exam without preparation, we built curriculum to serve as an education opportunity. What is a certification in social media?

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150