Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Enterprise
article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. A discussion in The House of Marketing, Media and PR community of practice suggested that R&D tax relief credits provided a direct intervention for established companies.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. PR Newswire teamed up with AKA Partners , a “video-first marketing communications” agency.

Analysis 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Ways Your Company Can Make a Social Impact Today

PRSay

There are countless ways to give and motivate others to do so for the betterment of the communities where we live, work and play. While I discovered this platform during the height of COVID when creative solutions were needed for social impact initiatives, we continue to use it to host virtual 5Ks. Custom Ink.

Company 156
article thumbnail

Status report: artificial intelligence (AI) in public relations

Wadds Inc.

AI tinkering and experimentation The approach to AI by public relations agencies and communication teams has been tinkering and experimentation. The AI industry recognises the need to develop enterprise-level solutions. The market needs to settle down before serious investments can be made in workflow. Fact-checking remains an issue.

Report 119
article thumbnail

How PR Helps Turn Prospects Into Customers

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

That Forrester Wave can influence purchase of enterprise software for years. The experience of strangers in the same professional community can be as persuasive as that of experts. The best programs work to create brand advocates through special offers and incentives, but also by building communities of regular customers.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. My own predictions are listed at the very bottom.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

Soulcenter: elderly care software startup

Frederik Vincx

He manages to create very practical solutions for our people, and then comes up with highly creative and engaging experiences and communication. Jan de Boeck , Customer experience manager Vulpia group, Director Home Arthur Impact After four years stopped active development of our enterprise product for care homes.