Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Skype
article thumbnail

Letter from London: hold bad news for Monday

Stephen Waddington

Zencastr is a cloud based alternative that provides a Skype-like service for recording interviews. Check out the engagement rates for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for different markets in this benchmarking report from Rival IQ. My blog is a means of thinking out loud and engaging with my network. It’s a brutal read.

Skype 61
article thumbnail

New Year Resolutions for the Social PR Pro

Waxing UnLyrical

Blog about your experiences (and that’s one New Year resolution I’ve heard from not just one, but several people). Some easy ways to do this: Lists of any kind (Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Get involved with a community or two – and pay attention to what people are saying to really participate. Fall in love.

Skype 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Beyond Your Borders: How to Work with Non-Local Clients

Solo PR Pro

It can deepen your sense of community, reduce your need to travel and allow you to dominate your local market. You can pitch by-lined articles to industry or area publications, publish thought leadership pieces on LinkedIn or your own blog. Use direct mail, print ads Facebook or LinkedIn to reach your desired market.

Local 41
article thumbnail

How People Made 2010 What It Was

Waxing UnLyrical

Thanks to Skype, I kept my phone bill down, and was able to talk regularly not just with my family but with friends all around the world as well. Waxing UnLyrical has started taking on a life of its own, and its blogging team is growing slowly but steadily. Connections that began in social media turned into real-life friendships.

article thumbnail

When Clocks And Calendars Collide

Waxing UnLyrical

Google, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Amplify, are the here and now. calendars – Google Blog Search [.] Shannon Pauls Very Official Blog Spin Sucks TopRank Online Marketing Blog Writing Boots - David Murray Love WUL? Oh, one other thing: my blog = my sandbox. Thanks for visiting! Wanna Subscribe?

Skype 51
article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

It took us a few tries before we could find a time that worked for both of us, but we finally got down to chatting on Skype. Comment as pts moderator pepcoandDChater Getting info Pending approval share On Facebook On Twitter flag Delete Hide Unhide Ban user New! Oh, one other thing: my blog = my sandbox. Completely.

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

I’d been business blogging since early 2014, and diligently sending out helpful stuff to my email list subscribers since early 2015. (I My blogging had become more ambitious and I’d written a few unconventional influencer posts that had gone down well. This blog post showed me another way. It’s June 2016.

Writing 83