Remove products
article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

You probably don’t think about sponsored support groups, school educational campaigns or recruiting efforts…but these are all community relations efforts that are vital components to any integrated communications program in healthcare. AND, they provide an important service to the community.

article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

Gallo, head of communications and public affairs, Latin America, at the Zurich Insurance Group. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said. Another emerging trend, especially in Latin America, finds companies and institutions concerned that digital communication is losing its humanity.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How public relations responded to COVID-19

Stephen Waddington

Practitioners helped build audiences for research projects, spearheaded hackathons, led the NHS communication response, underpinned support for NHS workers, vaccine uptake, community engagement, and business support. A celebrity engagement programme by agency Ready 10 led to more than 13,000 spaces being listed on JustPark for free.

Publicity 131
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Steve Majors

Cision

Your communication is only as strong as your relationships. Steve Majors, vice president, communications at Communities in Schools, says in order to find opportunities and tell your brand’s story effectively, you need to make good connections. You’ve held several positions in television news. They have written fact sheets.

article thumbnail

Getting hired and ahead in marketing and PR

Stephen Waddington

Content creation and relationships Danielle Whitfield started her career as a journalist at a news agency called North News and Pictures. Christian headed to London to work at an agency called Freuds before heading back north to work for a local agency. The agency works for clients including Lynx, Levi’s and Marmite.

article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

I spent the last 30+ plus years, mostly in agency PR. I started in Washington DC in Public Affairs and Crisis Management. I worked for multiple agencies over the years and eventually found my way back to New York. And I’m chair of the agency today. Still am a crisis guy and always will be, I think.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Is AI a threat or benefit to marketers and communicators? 2 PR pros weigh in

Landis PR

This has created both an opportunity and a potential point of concern for professional marketers and communicators who are wondering: Do the benefits of AI outweigh the threats? While AI may provide a solid starting point for a press release or blog post, it’s not going to churn out a polished product.