Remove 2017 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

I met her at a great session on AI and political communications hosted by Peter Loge at George Washington University. What is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted? The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention. That momentum was amazing.

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated.

SEO 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. Solis says that 550,000 LinkedIn members describe themselves as storytellers. Are you one of them? Do the Right Thing.

article thumbnail

Own Your Idea, Grow Your Audience with Storytelling [Case Study]

PR 20/20

Brands will need to become more human with greater resources dedicated to listening, relationship building, ethics, empathy, creativity, culture and community. Event Sponsors and Attendees: To take the community to the next level, we launched a global event in 2019: the Marketing AI Conference —or MAICON for short.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Tactically, we feel data storytelling is going to be a key pillar in 2024 – so now is a good time to build the infrastructure to be able to pull that data, analyze and present it on a regular and timely basis.” ” ~ Morgan McLintic , CEO, Firebrand Communications 6. Finally, 2024 also brings another U.S.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

Leaning In and Climbing Up: Cheers to Successful Women in PR

Cision

and Krysten Copeland , founder and chief strategy officer of KC& Co Communications. I do enjoy the energy of female-focused business development and community building right now – from conferences like Create & Cultivate to co-working spaces like The Wing.

Sports 245