Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Employee
article thumbnail

6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015

Sword and the Script

The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is out with its annual list of content marketing predictions. The organization published its list in a blog post yesterday titled 60 Content Marketing Predictions for 2015. 60 Content Predictions for 2015 by Content Marketing Institute from Content Marketing Institute.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Tom Pick , Digital Marketing Consultant, Webbiquity , LLC. Year of the employee. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee. Happy New Year!

Marketing 215
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I Regular dissemination of good communication, meeting and texting practices is also necessary.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

116 Content Marketing Insights Worth Tattooing on Your Body

Cision

Interactive content collects a very different kind of data. “A list is the community you have the opportunity and pleasure to serve.” Writing is the heart of content marketing, and I also think it’s our liver, lungs and central nervous system.” Want more content marketing insights from Ann Handley?

article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

Marketing be nimble. Rather than having year-long editorial calendars for opportunities and content, marketing and communications professionals are will have to work in a much more agile, phased approach: creating evergreen content per quarter and making room for ‘rapid-response’ type communications based on what 2021 might throw at us.

Marketing 174
article thumbnail

Improved Social PR via the Employee Advocacy Route

Waxing UnLyrical

When doing my due diligence for this post, I came across a transcript of the #PRprochat that happened in July 2014. Shonali Burke (@shonali) July 10, 2014. Employee advocacy can help you make that possible. If social media is part of your PR plan, involving employees can earn you serious benefits.

article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

Measuring genuine ROI and a marketing campaign’s long-term contribution to revenue takes time, and marketers need to slow down to do it.”. Sean Callahan , Senior Manager, Content Marketing | LinkedIn. 6) Relationships with people who have the ear of your target market. “It’s How can they do that?

Marketing 105