article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Youth engagement through the art of digital storytelling. Digital storytelling has become a key tool for many organizations to engage with their audiences and stakeholders. Here are some storytelling tips that will help your organization empower young adults to create change: Tip #1: Use the right platform.

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

We all love a good story, and research shows that conducting media relations through the lens of storytelling provides optimal results. To make your storytelling effective, approach it as you would a strategic communications plan. How is your local government benefitting the community? If so, how? Keep it ethical.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose.

article thumbnail

Discovered by Porsche: the Art of Storytelling

Presspage

With an overflow of information vying for the spotlight, brands must adapt their strategies to stand out amidst the noise. Furthermore, Porsche's core values, including exclusivity, entrepreneurship, design, and performance, serve as the foundation for their storytelling approach. In today's digital landscape, content is everywhere.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Creative #PR on November 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative PR and how smart PR today requires a combination of creative storytelling, powerful visual imagery and data-driven decision making. Here’s a little more information on our PR experts: Heather Whaling : Heather Whaling is founder/president of Geben Communication.

article thumbnail

How to Use Threads For B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Threads’ tight integration with Instagram can leverage visual storytelling, making it ideal for conveying complex ideas in a visually appealing manner. Thus, PR professionals should be on the lookout for new tools for rapid-response communications.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

Among her favorites are narratives focused on polio eradication and HIV/AIDS mitigation, where she witnessed the resilience of communities facing significant challenges. A Natural Storyteller At the core of Diane’s personal and professional pursuits lies a common thread—storytelling.