article thumbnail

Transforming Internal Communications: From Hurdles to High Performance

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In the dynamic landscape of modern workplaces, effective internal communication is paramount. It serves as the lifeblood that fuels organizational synergy, promotes transparency, and provides a sense of community among employees. What hurdles do organizations face in effectively communicating internally, and what are some tips to help?

article thumbnail

These were the top scoring Reddit posts in April 2022

NewsWhip

So in this blog, we will look at the communities that have the highest score (i.e. r/memes was a particularly successful community in terms of the highest score. r/AskReddit was the community that had the most discussion. The highest scoring Reddit communities of April 2022. Let’s look at the data.

Reddit 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Communities such as religious groups, exercise classes, or book clubs, help give individuals a sense of belonging. Another useful tool in combating loneliness can be technology. Despite understanding that social media presents curated images, individuals still internalize these visuals, leading to feelings of inadequacy and comparison.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

Social Media Intelligence Can Boost the Bottom Line

The Proactive Report

There is a ton of information available in the social networks and conversations, but it takes technology, commitment, and work to find all the threads. With the goal of creating a community they could listen to Rosetta Stone started a Facebook page and actively gathered a large number of their customers there. Content Analysis.

article thumbnail

3 PR Takes On YouTube’s Brand Safety Scandal

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

YouTube was hit with a major brand safety crisis this week after a blogger revealed that a community of predators have been using the platform to view content in inappropriate ways that exploit children. It gives them an opportunity to present their content as a “walled garden” that is high quality and brand-safe by comparison.

YouTube 130
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

SumAll is a free tool that shows you how conversations progress and you can make comparisons over time. I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. I see a few things.

Marketing 196