Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Information Remove Local
article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

Naturally, we turned to our go-to expert on all things local and delicious: Google. As a frequent traveler, I type in Google searches like this all the time, whether I’m looking for a satisfying slice or a sweaty HIIT class (I’ve got two speeds) — and this is precisely why local SEO content strategy is so critical for businesses.

Local 97
article thumbnail

Online newsroom makes college a community information hub

Presspage

That means it’s a hub of academic activity as well as a resource for a community that is both a tourist attraction and center of industry on the Gulf Coast, Eddleman says. An information hub The college has been featured in important news stories, and Del Mar officials naturally wish to trumpet the news. ”

article thumbnail

From Traditional Banking to Fintech: The PR Transition

5W PR

Highlight industry certifications and ongoing efforts to safeguard customer information. Community focus Highlight the bank’s commitment to the local community. Community focus Highlight the bank’s commitment to the local community.

Banking 78
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. Faces and Markets of PRGN is a series of blog posts in 2024 that puts Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) member agencies and their markets in the spotlight. Its market share reaches more than 80% of the Korean population.

YouTube 79
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR Education and Learning on October 13th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss PR education and learning in the classroom. PR professionals, educators and students will engage in a community discussion to share their perspectives on PR learning today. A follow up blog post by PR 2.0 On Tuesday, October 13th at 8:30 p.m. Is PR Right for me?”

Education 150