Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove International Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

Gearing up for a productive fall means having the most efficient tools in your PR and communications toolbox. There are SO many tools that I’ve “ Tech Tested ” in 2014. Here are nine resources (both free and paid tools) I’ve discovered that have the power to enhance your communications program in a variety of ways.

article thumbnail

Behind-The-Scenes: The Life of a Summer Intern

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the new school year fast approaching, interns are beginning to reflect on their experiences this summer. As a summer intern at Atlantic Health, I have gained a great deal of knowledge that I believe will be useful to me at college, and ultimately, throughout life. Please join the #PRStudChat community on August 16, at 8:30 P.M.,

Internal 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

Marketing and PR predictions aren’t merely forecasts, but often a reflection of our aspirations and perhaps advice – mistakes we’ve made we’d like to help others avoid. “Be Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I d) Influencer marketing to cool off as far as the amounts of money companies are paying influencers.”.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

Tips For Being A Kick-@$$ PR Intern

Shift Communications

While academic experience is invaluable, in today’s job market, it is important that it’s coupled with real work experience. Competition exists in every industry but don’t fixate on what other interns or candidates are doing. While this may seem a little odd or atypical, in the SHIFT community, it is quite the norm.

Internal 102
article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

Dozens of marketing and PR professionals express aspirations for 2020 along with educated guesses about the future . I’ve grouped all predictions this year into categories, which is an effort to make it easier to read: Marketing predictions. PR and communications predictions. Marketing predictions. Marketing be nimble.

Marketing 174
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Educate the market and modify perceptions. Improve internal communications. That’s marketing ! Increase word-of-mouth by creating social objects.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Yesterday was International Women’s Day ( marked for the first time in 1911 , and for the first time on March 8 in 1914… the more you know …). Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day: This Is What It Really Means To Act #LikeAGirl.