article thumbnail

Public Relations Strategy to Pitch the Media Today

PR for Anyone

Are you a real estate agent who can talk about how this helps people qualify for a higher mortgage? The system works! Because I live in Virginia, I’ll use Virginia as an example. Here is a sampling of laws that went into effect on January 1, 2022: Minimum wage increase – Are you in an industry where this is impacted?

Pitching 130
article thumbnail

What PR Can Communicate About Philanthropy

Cision

While there are dozens of ways to kick off a successful PR campaign, many organizations still overlook the most obvious path that is fully dedicated to supporting communities: philanthropy. Real estate agent? You’ve gotten involved, are helping your local community and feeling great! Provide your time. Own a printer?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Business’s Best Path to Racial Justice

Mindful Marketing

By interacting intentionally with their surrounding communities, businesses can help heal broken relationships, including those that cross racial lines. I believe businesses are uniquely equipped to propel entire communities forward, thereby closing the wealth gap and making a lasting difference for people of color.

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. Key features: Google Drive is a cloud-based storage app, integrated for synchronization with Windows and Mac operating systems. How it can help communications and marketing professionals: People trust online reviews a lot. Google Drive.

Google 244
article thumbnail

How OhioHealth increased their newsroom coverage by 889% in one year - Part 2

Presspage

and "Is this really something that should have that top half of the real estate?" We don’t want it to be a page where it’s just us pounding our chest and saying how wonderful we are, but really demonstrating our value and what we provide to our community.

article thumbnail

Managing Media Relations for a Publisher; Off Script No. 32: Rachael Wolensky of ALM

Sword and the Script

Today, she works for ALM Media , a publisher which grew its roots in trade publications for the legal community, but now owns titles beyond just legal including financial services, insurance, and consulting. RW: I work with Family & Community Somerset County (FCSSC) and it has opened my eyes to the need for care in our community.

article thumbnail

#20: Building the bridge between infrastructure and data-driven media intelligence

NewsWhip

So, whether it’s the political, the regulatory, the legal, the community, the media aspect, you have to be thinking about where there’s tools and technology and analytics that line up with each of those segments so that we can really have a comprehensive view of the situation around a particular project. This is the Robert A.

Data 78